2013_CBHM_Charity_Registration_FormHealth Connections of the Upper Valley
has 50 registration spaces available
for the June 2013 CBHM!
Runners joining Health Connections (and other non-profit fundraising teams) will be asked to raise a minimum of $350, with a goal of $500.
For event details visit cbhm.com. More information will appear on their website in October.
Those interested will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please contact us to receive the CBHM 2013 registration form and send a check payable to Health Connections for $75 as your registration fee for the race. Checks should be sent to Health Connections address: P.O. Box 4, North Pomfret VT 05053. The registration form can be faxed to Health Connections at (802) 457-1341 or scanned and e-mailed to cathymyhealthconnectionsorg (cathymyhealthconnectionsorg) .
Registration fees need to be received as soon as possible.
Paying your registration fee will guarantee one of Health Connection’s 50 slots in the race. Once Health Connections has received your registration form and fee, we will be in touch with you. If you have questions about anything, feel free to contact us at cathymyhealthconnectionsorg (cathymyhealthconnectionsorg) or call (802) 457-4780.
-Cathy Hazlett, Executive Director
Want to run with Health Connections?2013_CBHM_Charity_Registration_Form
- Email Health Connections (cathymyhealthconnectionsorg) and let us know you’re interested in running with our team
- We will respond to you and send you an official CBHM registration form
- Return your completed registration form to us via email, fax or mail
- Mail a check to the address below, made out to “Health Connections” for your $75 registration fee
- You can also print form (located at the top link and scan and email it to us as well.
Email | cathymyhealthconnectionsorg (cathymyhealthconnectionsorg)
Address | PO Box 4, Pomfret, VT 05053
Phone | 802-457-4780
Fax | 802-457-1341
What happens next?
Once we’ve received your registration form and fee, we will contact you with more information, and help you set up your own event fundraising page through First Giving.